Last night, I was in a supermarket when a man standing in line next to me decided to hand me one of his purchased lottery tickets. In fact, he turned to me, plopped it down on the counter where I was paying, and said “Here’s a million bucks”. I’m not sure why he did this, but I’m going to try and come up with some things that may have been going through his mind when he did this:
- He was totally into my whole vibe and didn’t know how to ask me out, so he gave me a lottery ticket.
- He was totally into my whole vibe and didn’t know if he should ask me out because he was a good 25 years my senior so he gave me a lottery ticket.
- He actually thought that my whole vibe was a homeless one and figured I could use a lottery ticket.
- He is the Messiah. The Messiah is big on the lottery. Everyone will be getting a free ticket very soon.
- He can sort of ish see into the future and knew that, at the very least, this particular lottery ticket was a total dud, so he was like meh whatever I’ll give it to this chick and look like a hero.
- He thinks it’s good luck for winning the lottery and does this every time he buys lottery tickets. (He should maybe revisit this ritual, because it did not seem like he was a millionaire)
- He’s a superhero, albeit a pretty lame one considering the Supermans and Batmans of this world. “Hey guy, your superpower is gifting random strangers with lottery tickets!!! YOU’LL TOTES GO DOWN IN HISTORY”
- He hasn’t done a good deed in awhile. This was his opening.
- Maybe I just genuinely give off a Mother Theresa kind of aura and he thought he could get in good with me
- I imagined this whole thing. JUST KIDDING IT’S SITTING ON MY FRIDGE, THANKS TO AN OFFENSIVE MAGNET I OWN.
In any case, i appreciated it.